MOOG SOUND STUDIO is a new offering of bundled semi-modular synthesizers and accessories created to provide users with all the equipment, cables, accessories, and educational tools needed to enter the world of analog synthesis for the first time or continue to explore sound in an immersive new way.
Each user begins their unique Moog Sound Studio journey by selecting an instrument combination to complement their musical style or sonic preference: Mother-32 & DFAM or DFAM & Subharmonicon. Along with the chosen duo of semi-modular synthesizers, each Moog Sound Studio bundle includes an audio mixer and power distribution hub, a two-tier rack mount kit, patch cables and a patch cable organizer, guided exercises and patches, educational fun and games, custom artwork designed exclusively for Moog Sound Studio owners, and plenty of creative inspiration.
Who is Moog Sound Studio for?
- Musicians of all experience levels who are new to synthesizers
- Bedroom producers, aspiring sound designers (think “my first Eurorack”)
- Consumer electronics buyers with musical interests
- Experienced synthesists looking for a new immersive synth experience
- Designers, photographers, other creatives with non-musical backgrounds
What’s included in each bundle: