Built on the same platform as the recently released ECCOS delay, the new, feature-rich HYDRA combines stereo, high-fidelity reverb and tremolo to add space and dimension to your guitar, bass, or keyboard signal.
After completing the ECCOS delay, the Keeley team wanted to craft the perfect companion pedal, and they did just that with this new, feature-rich blue box. Bathe your sound in Spring, Plate or Room Reverb, then add tap tempo-enabled Harmonic, Vibrato, or Sine Wave Tremolo with the press of a button. You can easily change the order of effects, or the character of the Tremolo or Reverb with the HYDRA’s smart Alt Controls.
HYRDA allows you to save up to three presets with ease, using its intuitive save feature. Engage Reverb Trails on the fly—no more internal dip switches. You can even create an Infinite Hold reverb trail! HYDRA can be used with pro remote switching systems and offers both TRS Expression Pedal and External Tap Tempo inputs.
The new HYDRA is a complete end-of-pedalboard solution that fits perfectly in any musician’s rig, regardless of genre. Experience next-level processing power in this pedalboard-friendly enclosure. The sky—or more appropriately, the ocean floor—is the limit with the new Keeley Electronics HYDRA!
- Stereo high-fidelity Reverb and Tremolo effect pedal
- Dreamy and accurate sounding Spring, Plate, and Room reverbs
- Vintage-voiced Harmonic, Vibrato, and Sine Tremolo
- Onboard or Remote Tap-Tempo
- 3-foot switchable presets
- Smart Alt Controls for Shimmer, Spring Age, Room/Hall size
- Infinite hold for reverb trails
- Expression pedal can be assigned to any knob
- Effect Order, Reverb or Tremolo first, switchable on the fly
- True-Bypass or Trails switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA ultra low-current design
- Made in the USA